We have been talking to a lot of couples lately about what is new for 2008. You will be hearing more about these as the year goes on, but I thought I would list a few things to look forward to in 2008.
- High Definition - All CP productions will be shot in HD. We started mid-2007, were blown away with the quality, and never turned back.
- More Wedding Trailers - If you would like to see a sneak peek of your wedding day a few days after your wedding and be able to share it immediately with friends and family, especially those who couldn't make it, talk to us about adding a Wedding Trailer to your package.
- Trash the Dress - You'll either love it or put knots in your stomach. We have found that trash the dress means different things to different people, but no matter what the interpretation, it creates a memorable video.....stay tuned for more.
- Bridal Elegance Video - A much more elegant version of Trash the Dress with no trash dressing.
- iPhone/iPod Touch Video - We have always put video on any portable device. With the ground breaking iPhone & iPod, it gives us an even more beautiful way to show off your wedding day.
- A Day in the Life... Video - We started promoting these at the end of 2007 and they have taken off. Needless to say you will see more of them in 2008.